Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007

I saw my sister make her post about what happend in the last year and decided to copy her.

JAN:

we moved to Orem from Ogden, Trent started his new job and school.
We said goodbye to my brother Scott who went on a mission!

FEB:
Don't recall much of this month, other then getting close to my kids because we stayed inside all day making banana breads and cookies.

March:
We bought out first house in Eagle Mt, and MOVED. I sprained my spine moving... such a pain in the neck literally!! We celebrated our 5 year anniversary!

April:

I remember going to my grandpa's for my birthday, I turned 24 and had a hard time *yeah I know i'm young but I loved 23 cause that was the year I focused on me.* It did make my day when my sister in law who is ten months older than I am wrote inside my card " I will always love being two years older then you" I can deal with that!

May:

Not a month I like to remember for some reasons. I did enjoy having Hannah turn 4, I can't believe she will be in kindergarten soon ;(

JUNE:

I went to disneyland with Trent for a couple days

JULY:

We went and saw Ratatouille with my family on the 4th then went and did fireworks at Cindy's house.

August:

We went up for a day to go have a picnic with my family.

Sept:

I started doing preschool in my home for 12 students

OCT:

kids enjoyed the Halloween parties we went to. Hannah was a snow angel, Trent a Devil, I was Cruella DEvil and Austin was my puppy.

NOV.

We went down to Coe's for Thanksgiving, Trent got his motorcycle

DEC:

We enjoyed the family parties for Christmas. We are going to have a baby next year and I have been in bed SINCE Christmas.

1 comment:

Z-Mama said...

Hi, you commented on my blog a while ago about pregnancy forums...sorry I didn't get back to you right away! I was super busy. Anyways, the only forums I ever really look at are the ones on babycenter or ivillage. Good luck! I hope your pregnancy goes well...mine's been much more achy this time around, which my midwife said was common for third pregnancies.