Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flutters


So I felt the baby move yesterday, Hannah tried to feel it as well. Austin liked to kiss my tummy so the baby could "feel" it, then he wanted me to feel his tummy to see if his baby was moving as well. When I told him only mommy's can have babies he didn't like that idea. Then Trent came in and tried to feel the baby but the stubborn thing stopped!~ I told Austin that daddy and mommy's baby would move again and he could feel it next time, Austin said that daddy's baby wasn't in my tummy, his baby was in daddy's tummy. Trent said he has the stomach so it probably looks that way to him!~ I can't wait to feel it move more!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

You are so lucky! I wish I could be pregnant with you!

utahmama2 said...

I still have five months to go, you can still be pregnant with me!!

skcoe said...

I love those first flutters... how fun!

The Austins! said...

How exciting!!!