Saturday, May 10, 2008

I love Freecycle

If any of you have heard of craigslist.org or ksl, then you will love freecycle. I just got a brand new crib mattress and car seat never been used before using this. There is one in every big city and it is a yahoo group, you can get rid of things you don't want by putting it on your porch and having people pick it up or visa versa. We just cleaned out our garage and since we don't have a truck to take things to DI and some of the stuff was in good condition it was nice to know someone could use it!~ Anyways I thought I would vent how I like it and did I mention the stuff is free!?

4 comments:

DeYoung said...

So you list on the internet what you want to give away,then sent it on your porch and hope someone comes and takes it?
-Jana

utahmama2 said...

No what you do is you post an ad on freecycle, so if you go to google.com and type in freecycle utah there may be one up in davis/weber county, I do Freecycle Lehi and it is a Yahoo group. I place the ad then people will email me saying they want it so I tell them, ok its on the porch come get it at this time or visa versa

Brea Marie said...

I love FREE STUFF!! I knew about Craigslist already, but thanks for the tip about freecycle.... now I will get addicted to them too. Oh well! Can't complain when it's free.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good idea. You said it's in major cities as well?