Friday, June 6, 2008

Chart Jungle



Every morning Hannah asks me what day it is and what it means. She always wants to know what we are doing every second of the day. I finally decided to write down a schedule so that she knows what we are doing. It has been so nice and she is not bored at all! This little girl can't wait until Kindergarten so she can have so much fun! I decided to give them the same chore chart every day. I found a cool website that you can print off charts from potty training, behavior charts, chore charts, budgets and shopping list charts at Chart Jungle for free! ( I am amazed at how well they actually can clean when they put their little hearts into it!)

2 comments:

skcoe said...

Chores are what keep the house running, and we base our allowance system on all the chores being done. Each of my kids has 3 daily and 2 weekly chores in addition to homework, music practice and a "mom's choice" job. They get up and work hard so that they can play even harder!!

kelli said...

what is the website?