Saturday, June 14, 2008

homework

Since we have started doing a schedule for the summer, my kids keep asking me " Mom, I want to do preschool" or Austin will say " mom I want to do my homework. I am making this for...." Everyday they make something for someone different and want to mail it to them. It is really cute to see them do their "homework." I have come up with an idea that each letter I am going to write a capital letter and lower case letter and let them glue on something that starts with that letter. For instance the Letter F- I will let them glue on feathers inside the Ff, or fake sticker flowers. For the letter E- I will let them glue on those little googly eyes. For letter B- beads or beans, and the letter X- Trix. I decided during preschool this fall the kids will take a couple days on each letter, where as I was doing one day for a letter before, this way I can do fun things that start with the letter activities, and allow them to get to really know the letter, and how to write it correctly.

No comments: