Saturday, June 7, 2008

Preggers~!

30 Weeks

Today was my cousin Sarah's baby shower! All these girls in this picture + 1 more cousin out of state are expecting, we also just had another cousin have her little girl who is also out of state. In this picture the girl in the middle is due in two weeks, and everyone else (except the girl with the black shirt and blonde hair(she is due in Nov.) are due a couple weeks from each other in August. So by Christmas we will have the edition to our family: 5 baby girls, 2 baby boys, and we aren't sure yet what one is having till the end of June. ( For some reason my belly and legs are turned to the side but I had my arms around the girls so my upper body is forward, Don't ask me how I bent like that but I look huge!)

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

I can't believe that many of you are pregnant at the same time. That is really quite amazing!! And really exciting!

DeYoung said...

It was so fun seeing you all together! Thanks for coming to Sarah's shower. It was so nice of everyone who could come. I only wished I had had more time to visit with all of you!
-Jana

Bentleys said...

WOW! You guys are as bad as our family! You look great seriously you do not look 30 weeks!!! Im jelous! I still love more preggo than you!

kelli said...

YOU guys look cute. To bad I look more pregnant than all of ya and I am not preggers.