Friday, August 1, 2008

Not Yet!

I went in for the amnio but the baby was moving everywhere, and so the dr. was afraid to even try to do the amnio. They finally found a spot up by my ribs, and told me they weren't going to numb me. I asked if it hurt more with the numbing meds and they said yes, then they said I could tell them what hurt more! Oh Geez thanks!! lol. Well while he was preparing the stuff, the baby kicked her feet right in the spot he was going to put the needle. They tried to move her but all it did was make her push the cord right in the way. So no amnio, no baby until next friday!~

8 comments:

Ashlie said...

What?? That's a bummer! I was so excited!!

Ashlie said...

That is one day after LuLu birthday! Maybe you will go on your own before then??

Brea Marie said...

I am so sorry. I was hoping for ya. Hope the next week flies by! Try not to count down the hours, lol! Good luck!

kelli said...

So the 8th it is. I will have to come see you after I get off work Friday. Send me the directions to your hospital. At least you will have a healthy baby, that won't be in the nicu.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Man, Jamie--that's crazy! I'm sorry you have to wait another week that will probably feel like forever!! I hope she decides to come early!!

Alisa and Crowells said...

PS--If you do have her next Friday--we'll be thinking of you during our flight home!!! I'm excited to see her!

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh man, i bet you are getting so ready....! I saw Erin the other day she came to pick up troy from my moms, I cannot believe it! i had to take a double take I didn't recognize her! She is so cute!

Clark Family said...

Not much longer now!! I'm so excited for you!!