Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged

1. What month & year were you married? March 20022. How did he ask you? He purposed on the red rocks in st.george so we could over look the city! 3. Where did you honeymoon? Bear Lake for a week 4. Can you still fit in your dress?Bahaha.5. What was the worst gift you got? We were thankful for any gift@6. What flavor was your wedding cake? I think the top was chocolate * the lady who did the cake said that the fondant stuck better to that* the bottom was vanilla7. Were you a bridezilla? Not at all, the only thing I really cared about was my dress and the cake. Other then that I didn’t care as much. My mom cared more about where to have the reception, because she didn’t want to be in charge of the food, which I don’t blame her. Everything turned out perfect!8. Whats one thing you would change about your wedding? Hmm the only thing I can think of is not having to drive so far to our place, we should’ve stayed at a hotel the first night- we almost died9. Do you still look at your wedding pics? Yes, and my kids love our wedding video, but Hannah isn’t allowed to watch it because every time I turn it on she comes Bawling into me “ I wish I was at your wedding.” Or she sees someone and says “Oh I miss Uncle Scott” *he is on a mission* so I tell her if she wants to watch it No Crying! lol10. What colors did you use? Yellow, pale pink, pale peach11. Where did you tie the knot? Salt Lake City Temple12. Whats one funny thing that happened that day? We stopped off at Ligories to grab some pizza on the way to the reception. I should’ve worn my dress maybe we could’ve gotten it for free13. How many showers did you have?214. Did you cry? I was smiling 15. Did you give any wedding favors away? Not that I remember 16. Who caught the flowers and garter? Sarah my cousin, it was also her birthday that day! My brother Scott caught not only mine, but kelli’s and Anya’s as well17. Who was your officiant or minister? The guy that owns the Rice Stadium18. How much was your wedding dress, undergarments and all? I think my dress was 500 plus, I am not sure how much everything cost, probably around a 1000 for my attire only. I got a deal because I worked at Castle Brooke19. Was there dancing?Yes at the end20. Where was the reception? We had the reception at Ivy Lanes Reception Center21. Would go back and do it over again? Yes I loved it, but at the same time I love where I am at and giving Birth I think brings my husband and I closer together then anything 22. How long did you have to plan your wedding? 3 months23. What kind of car were you in when you drove away? His truck. 24. How many in your wedding party? too many 25. Did you do anything different in your wedding or reception? Hmm not that I remember26. Did you save the top layer of your cake for your 1 year anniversary? Yes 27. If so, did you eat it? Was it still good? We took a bite28. What was the grand total spent on your wedding? 4,00029. Who traveled the farthest to attend your wedding? Probably our friends from St. George.

I tag Brea,Sheryl, Kelli,Jess, Amanda and anyone else who wants to do this!

3 comments:

Bentleys said...

i cant read your lettering color is too light unless its just me!!!

utahmama2 said...

is the whole page blue? For some reason my layout isn't working.

Nick and Stacey said...

What a cute post! I loved reading all of it! How is Crystal? I love to see that picture of you two! So cute!